

I created the "2014" on my eCal and cut with my eClips machine, using the "weld" feature to merge the numbers together. I am finding that more n' more I am loving my eClips machine more than my Cricut. Even though I've invested so much in my Cricut. I will be thinking up ways to use my Cricut Machine more. I tried it out this morning, and was NOT too happy with the results. But it could've been because I was trying to cut a Hello Kitty image, and you know how that could be with all those tiny lil' pieces. I will be posting that project in a couple of days.
Anyways, here are some of the challenges out there that I am submitting my project to:
- Craft's Galore - Use a Digi or Rubber Image
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Use DSP
- CCC Digi Creations - Digi and Embossing (Wet or Dry)
- Imagination Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
- One Sweet Challenge - Red, White & Blue
- Color Me Scrappy - Color Combo Challenge
- Party Time Tuesdays - Red, White & Blue
That's all for now.... Thanks for stopping by!! Aloha!! OXOX
Blessings ~

Love3ly card
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous graduation card, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.
ReplyDeleteA lovely project xx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDelete