June 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend

CASED this card off of Stampin' Up!'s idea gallery.  I tweaked it a little.  I mostly CASED the way the sentiment was used.  The twine are the newer twines that were recently released, I had to get all 5 colors!!!  LOL....  I love the thickness of these twines, and I loved working with them.  The charm I believe are retired, and might still be available through the Clearance Rack.  But go and check quickly, because they will delete once their stock depletes.



Here is the card I CASED:

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend Card
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!!  Tomorrow is the BIG day, my son is graduating... so excited!!!  On Tuesday, it was the Kindergarten's graduation, and here
 is the little princess that received the Cotton Candy Graduation Gift I dressed up....  Isn't she a doll??!?!!

Thanks again for stopping by... Pssssst, Ms. Wini ----> Check out my slippahs!!! <3 nbsp="" p="">
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

 

13 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 05, 2014

    Great job. I love that charm with the twine. You did a great job CASEing it but still making it your own.
    thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Jen! I must say that I really love your blog header and the message above it! I think I'll have to join your blog just because of that! :o) Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thanks for sharing with lexis creations this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the CAS look of this card. Thanks for joining us for the Love To Create Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining our Birthday Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOw fun congrats on the little ones graduation. Great card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colors, Thank you so much for joining us as we Celebrate Simply Betty Stamps 5th birthday at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie - LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this lovely creation for Lexi's challenge 117, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen! I just wanted to let you know that your cards don't necessarily have to be scripture cards in order to share them in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. They just have to be family friendly, so I'd really LOVE to have you play along. You can share up to five projects per week with us, too. I hope to see you soon!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweet card! thanks for joining us this fortnight at lia stampz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!