Good Day!! What do you have plan this Sunday?? Today, I have more wedding invites to share with you. Here are 3 more samples I made for another client... their theme colors were Pink, Ivory, Silver, and Brown. Beautiful choice of colors!! They had 2 requests, to use "lace" on the cover, and to have a slot or the ability to add a couple of photos within their invite. One 1 of the invites, I created a slot, the other used Photo Corners so that they could add photos. They could do whatever size they wanted for the photo.
Sample #1
Sample #2...
Sample #3...
I am working on a dinner invite for graduation right now... gotta get that done by tomorrow!!! I hope I will be able to share that with you SOON!!!
Have a blessed day and an AWESOME week!!!
Aloha, Jen

Another awesome wedding invitation. You should do this as a full time job. :) If I were getting married I would definitely hire you to make mine. Not much planned today... just relaxing and hanging out at home. We ordered take out at one of our favorite seafood places. Thanks for the encouraging verse. It's one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteBravo! Absolutely marvelous!
ReplyDeletethese are all very beautiful!! great job!!
ReplyDeletecheers!
loveshappyhour