Yesterday, I posted a tutorial on how to tie a mini bow using 2 fingers. I used those ribbons on these favors. You can view the tutorial here if you missed it. Here's what I did to create the look of these purses:
- Ran cardstock Wisteria Wonder (122922) through the Big Shot (113439), using the Petite Purse die cut (125606) to cut purse die cut.
- Cut a 2-1/2 x 3" piece on white vellum, run through Big Shot - but just placing the piece over the part where the purse flap would cut. Then run pieces through the big shot and embossing folder with chosen design.
- Adhere the cut and embossed vellum piece to the flap section of the purse.
- Assemble purse.
- Cut 1/2" of vellum for purse strap. Adhere cardstock strap to vellum strap, then used scallop scissors to cut the edge of the vellum to make scallop trimming.
- Used white pel to decorate with dots and heart on the front of the purses.
- Adhered mini bow, and lavender rose from All Natural Accents.
That's about it!! You can find all Stampin' Up! products that I've used here. Thank you for spending a little part of your day with me here.
God Bless!!!
Jen
The purses turned out super cute. How many did you make? What did you put inside each one? I have the die, but have not had time to use it yet.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, girlfriend! I love favor projects the most! I'm sure your friend really appreciated the work you put into these! Aloha!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I just love them! You did a fabulous job sistah!
ReplyDelete