Ok, so I just love the look of Shabby Chic cards, but I just don't know how to make them. So, this is my 1st attempt at trying to make them. I love all the light colors and laces that a shabby chic card has... but all the ones that I've seen are always pretty bulky. Yea, well... I wanna make more of these cards. They are sooo pretty!! I am going to try and make more of them. It is really something that requires me to create outside of my comfort level.
The stamp is a Stampin' Up! stamp, from the Gratitude stamp set. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp. I think I need more ribbon? LOL... Buttons are also Stampin' Up! Die cut is from the Serenade Cricut cartridge.
Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day!!
Blessings,
Jen
good job at your first attempt!
ReplyDeleteonward and upward from here, lol
Thanks Sistah... ya, I gotta try make more, cause I don't think I cut it... lol!! But will be back with more, ya know??
DeleteYou did great Jen!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww... thanks, Cheryl!! I gotta work more on them... not shabby enuf for me. Haha... but it was a good try! Thanks for your comment!! God Bless..
Delete