Aloha and Welcome!! How is your week going so far? I hope and pray that it is going well for you. If there is something that you would like for me to pray for you, please send me an email at littlecs7@gmail.com.
Today's project is a masculine card. This was part of a card order. The image is a digital image from KLM Designs. I colored with my Copics, used some scrap paper and some buttons. That's it... pretty simple, huh?? I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Stampin' - Masculine
- Southern Girls Challenge - Masculine
- Divas By Design Challenge #12 - Buttons
No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.
Great job! I have a hard time doing masculine cards! Love the coloring.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
This is a gorgeous card, so tranquil! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin, hugs Zoe x
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I likey! I am not good w/masculine cards and you did an awesome job! Again it was fun catching up. You crack me up every time! Now get to it on our Recipe LOs! (^_^) I say that with love!
ReplyDeleteWow!! It looks simple and same time sooo romantic.. Love buttons and colours. Nice job!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` this time and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali (Sorry My English)
Fantastic masculine card, love that sea scene.
ReplyDeleteThak you for joining in the Sweet Stampin challegne this week.
Cathy xx
What a gorgeous scene for the masculine card that you made. You did an awesome job on the coloring. Your coloring definitley made the scene come alive. :)
ReplyDelete