October 19, 2011

Cute Favor Bag and Create a Critter Cartridge: Using the Cricut and Eclips Together


Welcome! Hope your week is going pretty well. Happy Hump Day!! Today I am sharing with you projects created with both the Cricut and the Eclips machines. About a month ago, I met up with some friends I used to work with. I haven't seen these ladies in a while, so I wanted to give them a little something handmade. I went through the Albums, Bags and Boxes Eclips cart, and found this cute bag. Then I cut out some cute doggies from the Create a Critter Cricut cart, and adhered them to the front of each bag. To give you an idea of how big the bag is, it fits a Pop-Tart, which I've placed in each one.




Aren't these doggies just adorable??? I loved piecing them together, and I just love this Create a Critter Cricut cart. There are a lot more critters on that cart to cut out, so hopefully I will get a chance to do more of that in the near future!!! I am glad that I was able to utilize both the Cricut and Eclips machine. I want to make good use of these, and make the most of them. I am entering these projects into Robin's My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop Challenge. The challenge is to create a goodie bag for a holiday... there isn't a "Friendship Day" holiday, but thought I'd try and enter these into the challenge and give it a chance anyways. Hope it is considered!!!

Well that's all for now. I pray that the remainder of your week is a blessed one.

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.

6 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! You are the queen of Cricut!!! Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too CUTE! LOVE, love Create a Critter! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are darling, the little details you added to your critters realy make them pop! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Jen! Love how you made all those doggies from the CAC cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute Jen. There probably isn't a "friendship holiday" on the calendar, but everyday can be considered one since I am sure you are grateful for them everyday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute!!! Love these cute little dogs. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!