On to the blog hop.... if you came from Martha's blog, then you are in the right place!! If you need to start from the beginning, you should begin at Berenice's blog. I've posted the blog hop order at the bottom of this post, so if you get lost, you can find your spot there.
The theme of this blog hop is Cupcakes, as I've mentioned. I used this one Cupcake stamp from Hero Arts. It is an over sized image, and I just love it. I love how it can look so different but still so tasty!!
The theme of this blog hop is Cupcakes, as I've mentioned. I used this one Cupcake stamp from Hero Arts. It is an over sized image, and I just love it. I love how it can look so different but still so tasty!!
Thanks for stopping by and hopping along with us. Your next blog visit is to Amy's blog. Thanks again for popping in, and may you enjoy the rest of the cupcake blog hop. Here is the blog list:
Thanks again!! Have a blessed weekend... Aloha, Jen
No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.
Like the sweet cupcake cards. Especially like the ribbons & glitter used.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
super cute cards and that is a wonderful cupcake!!!
ReplyDeleteEva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog
Beautiful Cards, they are all so sweet & yummy!! Thanks for Sharing!!
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
Tina
http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
I love your cards they are so cute. Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeletehttp://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com
those are some super cute cards!
ReplyDeletecute cute projects...
ReplyDeleteCathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com
WOW, you've been busy! Great job, I love them all!
ReplyDeletemy-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com
Awesome cards sister! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute cupcakes, getting hungry now! Great Job!
ReplyDeleteNew follower here
Thanks for sharing
Tammy Chambers
thecricutcraftchamber@hotmail.com
love the cupcake cards! whomever gets those are lucky! Janet Royer
ReplyDeleteLove how you made so many different cards using the same image, great job, i am a new follower
ReplyDeleteKristan
Love all of your Cards. So Cute! I just became a follower of yours.Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
ReplyDeletecindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com
So cute cards!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards Jen! They are all so yummy! I love the buttons on the first one :) All so cute. I am a new follower of your cute blog.
ReplyDeleterebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
All your cards look beautiful and too cute! Awesome job sis!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards"" I love that stamp.
ReplyDeleteSheila
Http://2pawprints.logspot.com
Really cute! TFS CallyAnn
ReplyDeleteWOW, Girl! You've been busy! Love all of them, especially the red with polka dots! I can't believe you made so many cards! AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Dena Jones
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
Love all your cupcake cards!!!!
ReplyDeleteStaci
staci412 at optonline dot net
Goodness girly!! you've been busy busy!! Love them all! great assortment and fun colors and layouts!! Beautiful creations!
ReplyDeleteLove all the cards, all have great details like glitter, bling, and layering. Great color combos. Thank you forsharing.
ReplyDelete