October 21, 2011

Butterfly Goodie Bag - Made with 2 Cricut Envelope Cuts

Welcome!! Happy Aloha Friday! I hope your week went well, and praying that your weekend is a blessed one. My gf Luana celebrated her birthday a couple of weeks ago. This is the favor bag I created to hold her present.

I've seen this done several times with 2 pieces of die cut envelopes, and thought that I'd like to try it with a Cricut envelope cut. I cut out 2 envelopes from the Sentimentals Cricut cartridge. I cut the bottoms of the envelopes off, 1 inch from the score line. I then cut a 1" strip of the same colored cardstock to hold the envelope together, creating a favor type box. (See pic above). The Butterfly border is from the MS All Occasions cartridge. The frill designs are from Sentimentals cartridge. I sponged the edges with ink to add depth. That's pretty much it!! I am just loving my Cricut, and the fun things it can do!!!




Thanks for peeking in!! Have a blessed weekend!!!

I am entering this project to the following challenges:

Much Aloha,
Jen


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project! Thank you for playing The KB Challenge. Have a great weekend sis! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun... you made a pouch for your friend's gift using 2 envelopes cut with the Cricuit. It turned out great. I am sure that she felt extra special receiving your gift and especially with what you made for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job, and thank you for the great instructions...love the instructions printed on the photo!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
    Thanks for joining at Lollipop Crafts.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!