Today I am sharing with you pics of the projects I created for my Grandma's 93rd birthday... of course you already seen this box that I made to hold the cards she received:
Here is the Guest's sign in sheet - got it off the internet, FREE, and printed:
And here are what I made the favors out of... used Senbei Rice Crackers - purchased from Sam's Club 2 big bags of them....
Then wrapped them with DSP (Autumn Leaves), and printed up a circle frame (Mindy Terasawa), and typed in a thank you note to those that attended. I made 50 of these.
Here's a picture of my Grandma, and a couple of the Senbei Crackers right in front of her..... SWEET!!!!

Have a blessed day!!
Aloha, Jen
Stuffs About Today:
- Pulling Tooth #30 - My Right Molar! Ugh!!
- CY4 Testing for Math
- Cooking Pulled Pork in my Crock Pot today... yummm!!!
- My niece Sierra turned 22 yesterday!
Fabulous makes Jen, hope your Grandma had a fabulous time!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the dentist
xx
Bless your granny - but aye pooh ting u.
ReplyDeleteSuper idea for a favor...and 50 of them? You rock!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, TFS!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure everyone ahd a great time celebrating. I really love the card box "blessing", that's sweet!
What a great card box and wowee sister, 50 of those rice cracker favors? Awesome. I love the way they turned out. I also am glad that all went well with the extraction...hope you mouth feels better real soon! hugs!
ReplyDeleteBTW, Grandma looks fab for 93!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on the card box and in putting together the favors. I am sure your grandma was very happy with what you made. I hope that all of you had a memorable time celebrating last week. So glad that you are not in too much pain. What a brave girl you are.
ReplyDelete