August 6, 2010

Freebie Friday: TGF Quickpage - 1 Photo


Hope you're having a glorious day today! It's Aloha Friday n' a Freebie is here for you. I used a digital image stamp from The Greeting Farm, and Digi Scrapped Elements by Mindy Terasawa. Photo that I used is of Rina's daughter. My tooth pulling of the Molar yesterday went well. I survived! Thank you all that had prayed for me, and those that sent me well wishes. I have 2 Wisdom teeth on the bottom that still needs to come out. Not looking forward to those, since they are under the gum. Anyways, have a blessed Aloha Friday today, and a super fun weekend!!

***

Hi everyone! Ali here :) How cute is this freebie Jen has blessed us with?! So quick and easy to use too! After it downloaded I opted to open it up with PSE which made it even easier to manipulate. The alpha, tag and flowers are from a free Atomic Cupcake kit I received a really long time ago.
Thanks Jen, this was fun!




Download Digi Scrapbook Quick Page Here



Stuffs About Today:
  • Sick... Sore Throat n' Coughing (so is my Cy-Cy)
  • Movies: Facing The Giants, Ocean's Eleven
  • CY4 Party tonight with fellow Christian Brothers n' Sisters

Need Prayer? Click Here!

6 comments:

  1. Hey jen, super cute layout! Glad to hear your tooth pulling went well. I've had enough of those scary moments. You won't feel a thing with your wisdoms, they numb you up a lot. I had mine all out at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. love that audrey. she is darling. thanks for giving this layout for free. hope all is well with you. have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I u is pooh ting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout. The photos are so cute of the girls...I'm glad that your extraction went well. Have a nice weekend. Rest and get well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute layout. The pictures of the girls are very cute too. Sorry that you and Cy-Cy are not feeling well. Both of you will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!