I know, it's been a while. This past week, it has been super crazy busy. We had stuffs going on at church, a friend and her family visiting, and planning for my Gramma's birthday party. Crazy week, but I took a breather today, and sat down and created a page, and a couple of freebies for ya! It is a Hello Kitty Digital SB Page, with 2 picture slots for you to put your very own pics. Here is how the page looks with 2 pictures:
The elements that I've used is from Sanrio {{Hello Kitty}}, and Mindy Terasawa. The adorable cutie in the pic is my girlfriend Cathlyn's baby girl. I have 2 versions of this layout - 1 with the "Sweet" sentiment, and the other without it. Both are in .png format. You may download these freebies here:
Enjoy and have a blessed weekend!!
Aloha,
Jen
Stuffs About Today:
- Dentist Appt - Left Side Deep Cleaning
- Finish Gramma's Party Favors
- Possibly head to Wini's
what a great scrapbook page this is! love how you can just insert the photos. thanks for letting this be a freebie! hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy & relax! be blessed my sister!
ReplyDeletetip toppy shape!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Jul. 30, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteAll that is missing on that baby girl is whipped topping. Isn't she adorable? I bet I know who will like this freebie. Cah-ray-ze girl in Cali.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful LO, sweet colours and lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqueline