
Here is the "DADDY" wordbook I made for my hubby this past Father's Day. I used Plantin Schoolbook cart for this book. I have both DS and GYPSY cut files available, which you can download by clicking on the "Fun Cuts" link noted under Quicklinks on the sidebar of my blog.
Thanks for peeking! I pray that you are having an enjoyable and blessed Wednesday!!
Big Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen
Jen this is so cute! The kids are sure growing up fast!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)
so awesome! love how it turned out and the colors used are so bold and really makes the letter album stand out! you did a fantastic job! have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice album that you made for your husband. The pictures that you chose fit perfectly. I am sure that he loved it.
ReplyDeleteA super wordbook - and thanks so much for sharing it WITH pictures - it really gives a much better idea of how to do this great book! TFS!
ReplyDeletejackie
What an awesome creation Jen! You have such a neat talent for design!
ReplyDelete:-)