March 26, 2010

Freedbie Friday: Milk Carton on SCAL: SVG and SCUT Cut Files!


Happy Aloha Friday! Freebie Friday is here!! Today I have a Milk Carton cut file for the SCAL. I have both SVG and SCUT files available. Here is what I created with this cut....




Sentiment is from Dandelion Designs, Cow is a cut from Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. The spots on the milk carton were hand cut and sponged on the edges.



Enjoy! Have a awesome day today...


May God Be With You!!!
Toodaloo...
Hugs,
Jen

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Mar. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen you are amazing! Just Love Cows
    Jan.
    Thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moooo! What a cute little carton. Now I like drink chocolate milk! Thanks again for my wonderful brak! You are so darn creative!

    hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! That's a great milk carton. I'm gonna download that file, beats cutting thme out like I have been! TFS and have agreat weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you decorated that carton and that cute cow! how fabulous is that?! love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...it's awesome. I wonder if somebody stole your style. Check out Some Odd Girls.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!