This purse measures about 5 x 7 x 2. I had so much fun creating it!!
Requirements: Cricut X, DS Program, George cartridge....
To Make: Cut 2 of the Panels for Purse. Score on score dashes. Flip one, and adhere sides and bottoms. Cut Flap for purse on DSP paper, score on score dashes. Adhere shortest part of the scored flap to the back of your purse. Flowers are crumpled, and then inked. Layered from largest to smallest, and button for embellished look.To make strap: Cut 2 matching cardstock strips of 1/2" each. Attach together but adjust to length of your liking. Cut 1/4" strip of matching DSP and layer on top of strap. Brads to attach strap to purse.
Frill is from Accent Essentials cartridge - you could really use whatever cut you want to, to decorate the front of this purse.
Aloha,
Jen
Wow you have been busy. I love everything you have shared today!!
ReplyDeleteI think there is something wrong I keep getting an error when I try and leave a comment.
Hi jen oh please i like to have this file,tfs this one.gr anja
ReplyDeleteGreat project idea for Mother's day! Day care kids will love it!
ReplyDeletewhat a great new blog look! love it! love the purse and the flower! that really added to the purse...even that florish and bling! great job Jen!
ReplyDeleteReally cute! I would love the file. I have never made anything like this and would like to try. My email is okienurse@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteVickie
Jen this is so cute. Would appreciate the cut file.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing
I signed up for your new blog
Jan
happy2scrap56@yahoo.com
i love the purse would be good to keep cards in, i would love the file.
ReplyDeleteAnnW
weedmana@embarqmail.com
Thanks Jen for ALL these sharing all these cool ideas. I love them all. Please send me this cute file. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, your verses of encouragement at the end of your posts are very much apprecitated too. God bless!
Thanks Jen for ALL these cool ideas. I love them all. Please send me this cut file.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks for the encouraging verses that you have put at the end of your blogs. God bless!
P.S. I left a comment a few minutes ago but it did not post so I am going to try it again. Sorry if it comes out as two comments.
This purse is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteBobbi
I would love to have this file.Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteDiane
rrollf@bex.net
Hi
ReplyDeleteI love this purse. I would like the cut file please.
Thanks,
Pat
pwells1@hvc.rr.com
I did post a comment yesterday, but it doesn't show up so I am posting once again.
ReplyDeleteThis purse is so cute, would love the cut file.
Thanks for sharing
Jan
happy2scrap56@yahoo.com
Your purse is wonderful! Great job and beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqueline
Love your blog. I follow it faithfully! Would like to have the file to see if I can do this too! Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteJen I would love this cute file. Thanks for sharing. scrappymom22@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteLori
Love the little purse, and would love to have the cutfile. I can think of one little girl who could love this..
ReplyDeleteBobbi rbbeech64@yahoo.com
hey, I was woundering if I could get this cut file? Would i be able to use it with the trial of DS? Waiting for hubby's paycheck and pay off some bills before I can get the real one.
ReplyDeleteWoundering if you could send me some more cut bags, boxes, and like favors for babyshower/wedding. We have a few coming up in our squadron that I want to help with since we do group ones every few months.
Thanks, Rachel
rach.hammill@gmail.com