Ok, now... here is another cut that was inspired by a Sizzix cut, the heart fold card. I saved me
2nd photo is of my cut that I created using the Cricut's Design Studio. The stamp image that I used is from Whipper Snapper. I embossed the heart flaps with my Swiss Dots CB Folder.
The sentiment on the inside says "Love You" and is a TAC sentiment. The DP is a very pretty paper which I purchased from my friend Brian down at Photo Craft. This card was created for my hubby.


Requirements: DS Program, Cricut Machine, Accent Essential cartridge, Walk In My Garden cartridge.
Have an awesome week.... I have a few more to transfer! Thank you for your kind words and comments of encouragement!! I am enjoying hearing from all of you.
God Bless...
Hugs,
Jen
Jen
ReplyDeleteI would love the file for this card.
Thanks again for sharing
Jan
happy2scrap56@yahoo.com
Hi: I would love to have this cut file:
ReplyDeletejkraftchick@triad.rr.com
My laptop just crashed last week and I lost all my Cricut cut files (I know, I know - should have backed up!!!! - learning the hard way!) So this file will start my new collection (and I sure could use it for a birthday card next week)!!
Thanks for sharing,
jackie
I would love the file for this card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Cindy
caab1@mac.com
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteI would like this cut file....thanks for all the work you do!
Thanks.
Pat
pwells1@hvc.rr.com
I most definitely would like this cut file! It's adorable! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete--Jill
jztmail-cricut@yahoo.com
I would also love this file!!
ReplyDeletecraftylin1968@aol.com
I would love the file for this card. I love the card.
ReplyDelete