Over on LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii blog, we have a challenge for you..... Who has time for a challenge this time of year, huh?! LOL... who knows, we'll find out soon enough, I guess. I figure we're all tooo busy trying to run around, that we can't just stay put in one place to create. At least I find myself doing that. Yesterday, I was at Walmart at one moment, and the next moment, I was at home setting up my artificial Christmas tree. Within 45 minutes, I was out the door at a Used Card lot trying to make the owner a deal to purchase my mom's PT Cruiser. Next hour later, I was in my parent's home, eating chicken for lunch... lol... crazy, crazy... Anyways, the challenge is to create using any animal stamp.
I decided on using 2 stamps together. The animal stamp is from The Greeting Farm, while the girl is Nora of CC Designs. I also used Fun Flock on my image - actually, this is the same image I showed in the previous post. I didn't have it complete yet, but here it is. I also used Fun Flock on my rabbit. It's soooo cute with these fuzzy wuzzies on them. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp. Love It!!!
So how is your shopping coming along? I think I am done with the presents for the kids. Amazon.Com baby!!! Some I got from Walmart, but most was done online @ Amazon. So much easier, and shipping is always FREE - at least for the products I chose.
Anyways, one issue I've got going on is with my jaw. I recently have been having problems, that I can't open it wider than 2 fingers. It's irritating because I cannot get in a good yawn, nor can I eat sandwiches. I went to my dentist about 2 weeks ago, and returned this week, but his suggestion didn't help. So now, I'm being referred to a TMJ Specialist... looking forward to hearing what he has to say, and what it is he'll be able to help me with. This has been going on about a month now, and at times it is painful, but most times it is irritating. Please keep me in your prayers for quick healing....
Have a fun weekend... we're going to have a busy one!
Hugs,
Wow, you did an awesome job on this card, Jen! I love your layout and the stamps you used--so CUTE! Sorry to hear about your jaw and hope you get 100% by the holidays! Good luck at the craft fair and take care!
ReplyDeleteWow, Jen your card is very lovely and super cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqueline
Super cute card and very creative!
ReplyDeleteHoping you feel better soon!
Your card is awesome Jen! GREAT job!!!! TFS! :-)
ReplyDelete