Hey there... here are some tags I created for a past challenge that was going on at LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii. I guess I forgot to share it on this blog... so here it is. The tags were all created using Spellbinder die cuts. The adorable snowman image is a
Rachelle Ann Miller stamp. When it comes to Christmas images, snowmen are the easiest and fastest to color huh? I think that's why I chose this image, I was probably running late on the challenge, and I just needed something simple to do.




Yesterday, after the craft fair, we attended a company party for my hubby's business associate. Tonight, we have another company party to attend later after service. Hope you are having a blessed day today, and enjoy your week!!
Aloha,

Oh I love this image! Just too cute! So nice seeing you yesterday! Hope you had fun and got some rest!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
These are super cute -- love them
ReplyDeleteJen, these tags are so cute!!
ReplyDeletesuper cute tags!!! have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteI love your creations, they are very lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqueline
love the different shaped tags with the same image! the snowman is so cute! love your creation for each one! have to think of some to make too! have a great week!
ReplyDelete