Hey There.... sorry for the super late post!! I have been out n' about trying to get this car for my mom. She was interested in purchasing this 2nd hand
I have this Two Scoops Rice Designs creation for ya!!! It's a Kokeshi doll, from the Kokeshi Doll stamp set (of 5). The dolls are pretty big, and are about 3" in height. I bought the set, and have been meaning to create with them. So I will share with you, every Tuesday, a creation with a different doll - for the next 5 weeks. =0) They all look like teachers I used to have back in elementary. I don't know why, they just do. LOL!!! Yes, all of my elementary teachers were
Anyways, I colored this Kokeshi doll with my copics. See my color shots below on how I did it. The DSP is from DCWV, I used a Prima flower, with a dew drop in the middle. The ribbon is from SU!, the Oval and Oval Scallop dies are Nesties. I left this card without a sentiment.
Here are my color shots:
I start off by outlining the edges of the her hair with 2 different colors E79 and E99 (1 light the other dark):
I apply those same colors to my palette - see where it shows E99 and E79 - I am using E50 to "lift" the colors to it's tip:
Go back to the image with the tip of E50 holding the color that I'm going to blend - E99 and then E79:
Completed blend will look like so:
I colored face with E50, and did some shading under hair line,a nd side of face. R27 for lips, earrings, and dress, 100 for her eyes. Image is completed.
Hugs & Blessings,
Jen
Hey Jen- Super duper cool!.
ReplyDeleteThe card is beautiful! And thanks for another spectacular tutorial!
ReplyDeleteWow I think those images are so adorable. Great coloring and TFS the tutorial. Awesome card!
ReplyDeleteJenny
Thanks for the tutorial sis! I really like how you blend your colors.
ReplyDeleteCute card & great tutorial Jen!
ReplyDelete