Happy Aloha Friday!! Thank you all for leaving me sweet comments of concerns for Cy!! He is recovering quickly, and is already back to playing video games, so you know he's all good by now.
I missed the garbage truck this morning (stop rolling your eyes, Jan!!)... yep... actually, they showed up too early!! They are usually here around 7 am, but they were picking up at 6:30 am... I was taken by surprised!!! By the time I realized that my garbage needed to be on the street, they were already passing us. LOL!!! I'm on slow-mode today anyways.
The DS papers that were used on this project is from DCWV. I just absolutely LOVE all the
I didn't get a good night's sleep last night, so I'm going to lay down and take a nap (yes, I know, it's one of the many benefits of being a WAHM)... hope you are all having an awesome Aloha Friday....
Updated: Sorry - I forgot to add the link to the tutorial..... click here to learn how to create this easy to do Scrapbook IN A Box!!
Thanks for stopping by... Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Big Hugs,
Jen
Hey Jen, glad to hear that CY is doing better.
ReplyDeleteDid the smaller cling foams come in yet? I need to order one. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs,
Denise
Hey jen I wanna learn how to do this one... It's so cute. Glad CY is doin' a lot better. Hapy Aloha friday to ya...
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jackielou
Great tutorial, Jen. Love the Christmas paper too.
ReplyDeleteO gosh I have made one but it sure did not LOOK this.YOURS IS Beautiful! I am so Glad Cy is OK...
ReplyDeleteHUgs
great that cy is doing better.
ReplyDeleteI love the SBIB, great idea.
hug Linda
I'm glad CY is better!!! The is such an adorable project, love it
ReplyDeleteYour tutorials are so good. Oh and thank you for the sweetest words ever! I'm working on my craft area right now and all of my things are upstairs in my closet (that is where my area is) but I haven't gotten my desk up there though. I did want to tell you I bought a Cuttlebug off of ebay and I've gotten a few other things so I should be making some things. I can't wait! My mil and fil go to Hawaii every year in February, this is their 9th year (they've been doing it since my hubby was 18). They love it their, they stay for 2 weeks and do different things. Oh I HAVE to tell you about my dream, I may need to stop blurfing so much, it involved you, Jenn M., and Maria. We went hiking in Hawaii because I'm trying to get fit and you three were so worried about how white I was and you kept giving me sunblock! How hilarious is that? I seriously need to get off of this computer! =0) Hugs sweetheart and sorry this is so dang long. Mwah sweetness.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that Cy is feeling much better Jen. I love your mini gift boxes and the X-mas paper is so cute! Thank you also for sharing the tutorial, it will definitely come in handy!
ReplyDeletehugs
Risa:)
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you on my blog.
hugs
Risa:)
Hey Girl,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear that Cy is feeling better. Yikes, that sounded really scary! I love this box, it is really cute! We have to get together and do something! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Michelle
Thx for sharing. I've always wanted to make this type of box. You did a fab job on it.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lori