Hey Peeps... hope you are all having a great Aloha Friday day today. I'm so happy it's the weekend... can't wait to stamp all weekend!! Going to have a stamping session tonight (a lone get together with a friend), then tomorrow some stamping fun at another friend's house, and then on Sunday, a teeeeny weeeeny get together with some of my other stamping girlfriends - but not til' after church of course!!!! I wanna make sure I thank the Lord for giving me opportunities like this, ya know?!?! He's really bringing a lot more sunshine into our lives lately, so praising him is bringing me glory!!!! But OH boy, my house will be a MESS come Monday huh?!?! Yikes!!! It'll be all worth it, I'm sure!! Tee hee... Ok, here's a RAK I wanna share with
Ok, Ida used DP paper on 4x4 coasters, and adhered them to each side of the coasters. Her sentiments are SU! stamps. The cute woodchips are from Walmart, so are the magnets
I like that Ida used the DP on the back too. I was too lazy, and just stuck the magnets on the back without covering them. Oh, I got my coasters from Outback Steakhouse. Asked the waitress for a couple of them, and she brought me about 20. So that was cool!!!
Ok, well here is my version - almost looks like Ida's 1st one up on top, but I ink'd the edges of my coaster....
This one was the one Bobbie made....
Ok... next I will post photos of what the Glama Gurlz created.
Have an awesome weekend!!!
Aloha & Blessings....
Jen
wowzahs.. So cutee... love it all. Lucky Jen you
ReplyDeletethese are so cute! love how they turned out!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to get myself going with stamping and lots of crazy fun with you and Rina...oh but if I can find some 'me' time! I will...I will...I will...I think Im going to try this with the kids...Its' great to see you and your family at church. As moms in a crazy busy world, we always need to make time to recharge ourselves with the renewal of His strength and compassion! God Bless ~Liz
ReplyDeleteWow, all the projects turned out fabulous!! They are all so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun stampin' with your friends!! Wish I had more real life friends that liked to craft! Can't wait to see all the creations you come up with!!
Maria
Oh wow...those are the cutest clipboards....I simply love them!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Risa:)
very cute stuff. I have not seen anything like this befor....love them!
ReplyDeleteOMG, those are so cute!
ReplyDelete