FINALLY.... I was able to open my Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridges and try them out. I created a lil' purse holder, which I cut on my Cricut using the "Tags, Bags, Boxes n' More" cartridge, and then used my Hello Kitty Font and Hello Kitty Greetings for each of the HK heads. I did this project while the Glama Gurlz were over this past Saturday. They talked stories, while I tried to figure out what I was doing. Hee hee.....
Cardstock is of Bazzill Basic, and DS Paper is of Basic Grey. I added a row of tiny beads going down each side... can you see it?!
I am giving away this project away, by the way.... do you want a chance at winning it?! Check out the game I have posted here on Paper Craft Planet, and come play along.
Good Luck!!! Game ends this Sunday, January 25th, 6 am Hawaii Time.
On another note.... I've got some work to do, as I've received my 1st package from Two Scoops Designs!!! Yee Haw!!! I'm going to pray that I get some time tonight to create with them fresh new smelling stamps...
Have a wonderful evening!!!
Aloha,
Jen
If i was having a girl I would buy this cartridge so cute !
ReplyDeleteOh wow...so cute and fun!
ReplyDeletehow adorable is that. so cute....
ReplyDeleteOOOH!!! These are so cute! My daughter loves Hello Kitty! Can't wait for my Cricut to arrive! =)
ReplyDeleteOkay first off...No Freakin' Way? Macadamia Nut Hershy Kisses!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteAnd very cute project! I am so gonna have to get that cartridge one day! :0)
Such a cute project, Jen. Love that Hello Kitty. . .she's adorable. Wow, look at all those yummy Hersheys too! Looks fattening!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a cricut. . .but I have too many gadgets that I don't use. My DH is no longer "that" supportive because I don't use my stuff once I buy it.
Maria
hey girl...I'm trying out Teri's HK cartridge on this awesome cricut and I'm having a blast! I will be posting some of them soon! so cute your purse =)
ReplyDeleteOO U r twisitng my ARM..LOLOLOL
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THEM!!
Oh they're adorable. My niece loves HK so I may have to make her one for her bday this summer.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog..do you mind if I put a link on my blog?
wow this is so cute. Great job.
ReplyDeleteHug Linda
So adorable!!
ReplyDeleteToo Cute:)
ReplyDelete