Yesterday, I posted a tutorial in making these cute Gift Card Holders. They were so easy to make, and I'm glad that many of you agreed with me. I had so much fun making them, and really - they will go well for any occasion that you give Gift Cards for, right? Birthdays, Weddings, Graduation... you just gotta change the look on the outside..... here are more of the Gift Cards holders that I made..... DS if from DCWV, and the image again from Designer Digitals, I believe they are all of Nancy Kubo designs.
I just changed the layout on each of them here n' there.... Thank you Claudette (IslanderGirl) for this info!!!
Ok, gotta go - we're off to see Granny today (she's Cy's Great Grandmother), and some other things that we gotta do. So, have a nice day!!!
Aloha,
Jen
these were the cutest things that we did at your house for our make n take! I now know where you got those adorable graphics/images! thank you =) wow...you did plenty GCHs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing ... makes me want to make some for next Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThese are so darn cute Jen! Girl you are seriously talented. Send me some of your creative mojo woman! Oh, my MIL is headed to Hawaii in a month from today, I'm so jealous! Hugs sweetie=0)
ReplyDeleteAloha Jen! These are too cute! These cuties were drawn by Mindy Terasawa (Nancy's SIL). They both have the same style. Nancy is a Graphic Designer and taught Mindy. So their style is very similar.
ReplyDeleteAny who, I saw you at Photo Crafts...I had to take my mom to my bro so I couldn't say "hi".
TFS!
Claudette
Jen your gift card holders are adorable! I love the variation and the images are so cute. TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies...
ReplyDelete@Claudette: WHAT!!?!?!? Were you the one that had the dog? OMG... how funny - yes, I was there with Rina... I had to get some flowers from him, and kill time before CY4 got off of school.
Thanks for the info, I will update my blog!!
Hugs,
Jen
Very beautiful gift card holders.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this GCH with us. I enjoyed making the one at your party!!
ReplyDeleteoo these giftcards are awesom, easy to make and very cute.
ReplyDeleteooo your son had his shots, great it al wend well and he gog 2 cookies yeah hahaha.
Have a nice day.
hug Linda
I loved these gc holders! Now I can make a zillion of them while stalking you via facebook,lol!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, yeah that was me! LOL! Too bad I didn't get to say "hello!" Ugh, next time.
ReplyDeleteHmm, I haven't been to your shop in a while...I need more stamps ;)
Have a great day and glad to hear Cy is doing better...what a scare!!!
Love it!.. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteSony :)