I've started something weekly... you know me, always trying something new. I've started to give away my creations, as prizes for these silly games I like play. Last week, I had the game on PCP, and it was called "Keep One, Drop One word game" - that game went well, and the winner of that prize - which was the Hello Kitty Purse n' Note Pad set that I had (with Chocolate Macadamia Nut Hershey Kisses), was won by Gracie!! Those that participated were entered into my drawing, and then a winner was randomly chosen. I would like to continue this kinda games, and if you would like to play - then you will win. HOWEVER - I will be moving this game to Thursdays, because on
For today's project & game prize, I created 5 Money Holder Envelopes. All were cut on my Cricut Machine, and the template for the envelopes was created by Your's
To give each envie a look of it's own, I've used my cuttlebug mini embossing folders. Pretty simple right!?!
I am not sure if Money Envie's are popular in your area, I mean, everyone loves receiving cash, but in a designed envie? It's either placed in a card, or nowadays giving Gift Cards are more popular. I know that the
Anyways, so these are the 5 Money Holder Envies that could possibly be YOUR's!!! If you play along, you name will be entered into my drawing, and then I will randomly select a winner. SO, here's the game n' the details on how to play....
****THE GAME: WHAT ONE WORD COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU SEE THE LAST WORD
***HOW TO PLAY*** Ok, this is fairly simple.... Each time you come here, check out the last word that was posted by the last commenter, comment in your post the word that YOU first think of. For example... If I start with "green" the next commenter might say "grass" and then next may say "cows" etc., etc., - each time you play, your name is entered into the drawing, there is no limit. Just keep the game going.
Game ends on Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009 at 6 am Hawaii Time. The winner will be announced on that day, or on Wednesday. A new game n' creation will be posted on Thursday of that week.
Let's begin with the word >>>>>>> SMILE
For those of you that have the Design Studio program, and would like to download this Money Holder Envie , you need the George Basic Shape cartridge. Please click here to download the cut file.
Here is what the inside of the envie looks like....

Ok wait - before you go, here's my video showing how I cut one of these Money Holder Envies. Enjoy!! I have fun making it....
Loved your video sister! I've never seen the Expression in action with the Design Studio so this was awesome to watch! Love your money holders, all are so cutely decorated!! xoxo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the video, Jen. You are one busy busy busy crafter with so many things.
ReplyDeleteFor your game my answer is TEETH
Very cute! My fiance's grandpa love those envelopes from the bank. We get a red one for Christmas every year. I love getting those! :)
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...just to play along...TOOTHBRUSH.
This sounds like fun! I wanna play! So... Toothpaste.
ReplyDeleteLove these money holder and your video rocks. Thanks for all your inspiration your share with us in blogland.
ReplyDeleteWORD>>>>TOOTHPASTE
Thanks for a fun game.
OOPs! Sorry the one before me had my word, so I had her word.
ReplyDeleteHere my WORD....
MOUTHWASH
I think I'm back on track. Duh!
About WORD DENTAL FLOSS!
ReplyDeleteAloha Sistah,
ReplyDeleteEVERYDAY would be my first word.
Hugs,
Gina
These are really cute Jen, thanks for the video
ReplyDeleteHi Jen! I love your money holders,you did a great job on the embossing. I need to give you my order for the Cricut and Cuttlebug Embossing items.I have the Cricut Expression and Design Studio but my Design Studio is not working my boyfriend had recover the computer and therefore it's not loading it to the computer. So I have to give a call to the company. Hope you had fun creating it.
ReplyDeleteWord for the game: Bath
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteLove the video. Girl, u got so much talent. 'kay gotta think..
word game....TOWEL
hey Jen...can you make a template/ instructions/directions for the ones who don't have a cricut or cartridge...I really would love to make those money holders for graduations that are coming up... real soon! thanks...so should I play?...humm...
ReplyDeletemy word is: FLUFFY
Bunny!
ReplyDeleteBTW - great creations...again =) Thanks for coming up with this game!
>>> Playboy <<<
ReplyDeleteLove all of these!! Thanks for the tutorial, wish I had a Cricut
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Hybrid Project(s) post on Jan. 28, 2009. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThe money cards are WAY cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteWord - BUNNY
This is my first visit to your blog - LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteMy word: SLIPPERS
Rubbah
ReplyDeleteWord BAND
ReplyDeleteOkay, word is.... Aid
ReplyDeleteNurse
ReplyDeleteHospital
ReplyDeleteDoctors
ReplyDeleteI wanna play again! APPOINTMENT
ReplyDeleteWord NAILS
ReplyDeleteWord MANICURE
ReplyDeleteWord: pedicure
ReplyDeleteAloha,
ReplyDeleteWord: MASSAGE
WORD: Spa
ReplyDeleteWord: PAMPER
ReplyDeleteword: RELAX
ReplyDeleteWord: Peaceful
ReplyDeleteSoothing
ReplyDeleteWord: MUSIC
ReplyDeleteNICE MONEY HOLDERS!
ReplyDeleteWORD: SONG
Word: KARAOKE
ReplyDeleteWord: Party
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePresents
ReplyDeleteWord: STAMPS
ReplyDeleteWord: ink
ReplyDeleteWord Pen
ReplyDeleteWord: Color
ReplyDeletePurple
ReplyDeleteWord: ROSE
ReplyDeleteWord: Red
ReplyDeleteWord: HEART
ReplyDeleteWord: Broken
ReplyDeleteWord: GLASS
ReplyDeleteWord: EYE
ReplyDeleteWord: SEE
ReplyDeleteWord: CARDS
ReplyDeleteWord: Greeting
ReplyDeleteWord: Valentine
ReplyDelete