- "I Should Be Stamping/Scrapping!"
- "Rubbahs.... I only enjoy them when I'm Stamping"
- "Just Stamp/Just Scrap"
- "Jus' Scrap/Jus' Stamp"
Here is a peek of the shop's front page....

You may click on the link above, or on the photo of the shop to go there. More ideas are going through my head, which means more designs are coming soon!! Thanks for keeping up with my madness....
Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen
Hahaha I visited your cafe press store already... it's cute Jen... Good luck on the sales... and yes that's cleavage on the bottom left... I wish I wasn't that much bless with it but hey god gave 'em I'll take it. hehehehe
ReplyDeleteyou forgot to add me again on the LCWC hahaha
Jackielou
I love your new apparell store!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen!
ReplyDeleteWow...more cool goodies!
As soon as I save up some money, I have to purchase that tote bag and tank top. (Both are saying "buy me ..buy me"!) lol
hugs
Risa:)
Wow, Jen, thanks for adding the tote bag - can't wait to see what else you're bringing in - time for Christmas shopping.
ReplyDelete