October 5, 2008

Whiff of Joy: Angel Blowing Kisses


Happy Sunday All....

I am slowly trying to get out of the "blog break" - I hope this week I'll be able to take that lil' bear in the upper left column away, so that I can be "FREE". I created yesterday, and used the Whiff of Joy stamp called "Angel Blowing Kisses". Ever since I seen Jenn's Copic tutorial, I wanted to try it out, and see if I can follow her way of coloring. I don't think I managed to do so, but it could be because I am using Walmart's white cardstock? Not sure. I thought it still came out pretty though. The card layout was something I already had lying around. I have about 6 of them, so I figure it was about time to use them. Anyways, here is my creation.....

Update on my box of "stuffs" I was looking for - FOUND! The goods were transferred and combined into another box of stuffs, and it was right there under my nose. Duh!!

Update on the miniature easel I was looking for - thank you to Jean and Becky who both suggested stores that I can go to. So far, I only went to one of the stores - and the easel wasn't there. It's ok... I will run into it one of these days. LOL!!!

Here's a 2nd photo to show the glitz that I added to the image. I use this same image for tomorrow's posting, but I colored it with Prisma Colored Pencil and Gamsol to blend. Be sure to stop by tomorrow and check it out, and you can see the difference between the 2 mediums.

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday....

Hugs,
Jen

4 comments:

  1. i think you did a great job coloring her... love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring Jen. You did a Mahvalous job dahlin' the colors of the whole card is A+++ combination...
    hugs,
    Jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is BEAUTIFUL Jen! The color combo is awesome and your coloring is awesome too! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super work Jen...love the patterned paper in the circle as your BG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!