October 6, 2008

Another Angel Blowing Kisses Card - Whiff of Joy


Hello All,

In today's posting, I am using the same stamp that I used in yesterday's posting. The Whiff of Joy "Angel Blowing Kisses" stamp. For those that receives an email of all my postings - you will see both of these postings in 1 email. So, please don't get confused. Anyways, the layout is the same layout as well, because as I mentioned in yesterday's posting - the layout was something that I had done, and had laying around. I am finally getting around to using them. They are such pretty colors put together too - these are my favs. Anyways, I colored this image with my Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol using a blending stump. The process is basically like water coloring... after coloring my image, I used some glitz on her pants n' blouse, the hearts and her angel wings. This is such a sweet soft image. Oh - the other thing I like about these Whiff of Joy stamps are that they are an Angel Company. Which means you can take your creations and sell them. How Lovely!!!

What I used: The sentiment is from TAC, and the brad is from Making Memory, I used the Swirls and Swiss Dots cuttlebug folders, and my super large scallop circle is a Spellbinder Nestie. DP is Autumn Leaves, CS are SU! and TAC. I just love working with circles in a layout - they just do something for me. =0)

Ok people, well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Cy is on Fall break (already?!), so I'll be taking him places to have fun... it's a gloomy day (right now at least), so maybe we'll be staying in for most of the morning.

Come back tomorrow, LCWC #12.... wooooweeee!!!

Hugs,
Jen

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet. I love the stamp, the colors that you used and the layout. Like you, I also like working with circles.

    Happy fall.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamp of the girl is so cute. I really like the colors thatyou used to color her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so precious! Love this little girl! Very soft colors and the layout just beautiful! CB embossed paper looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, loving this darling card! You have been so busy! Hope all is well! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is too cute! Love the way you painted her and your choices of color and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is too cute! Love the way you painted her and your choices of color and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is too cute! Love the way you painted her and your choices of color and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!