October 8, 2008

For Allison's Challenge.... & a Happy Announcement

Quote of the Day: Happiness is like perfume.... You can't give it away without getting a little on yourself


Allison challenged us this week to use our buttons. I have tons of those, so I knew I just had to play. Here is my creation....

Here's what I used: Cardstock & DP: SU!, Birdie Image: Pink Petticoat, Cricut Cartridge: Beyond Birthdays, Buttons & Ribbon: Walmart, CB Folder: Spots n' Dots

Now for my Happy Announcement..... I am on the DT of 2 Scoops Rice Designs!!! WOWZER.... together with me, some of my team mates include those of my favorite friends....Jenn Muraoka, JackieLou Ramilla, Allison Fillo and Jenn Love (there are more...).

Renae is the creator of this NEW stamp line, located in Las Vegas, but best of all... she is a local girl from Oahu, Hawaii.... Renae will start taking pre-orders in November, however, she already has her designs available for sale on apparels n' merchandise here. Her designs consists of a vast variety of multi-cultural foods of different ethnicity.... just like where she came from - right here in Hawaii!!! Way to go sistah, I can't wait to work with you!!! All the locals here in Hawaii and those that have migrated around the world is going to LOVE whatever you dish out... because you just going bring home right into their platter!!! (Click on Renae's name or 2Scoops icon to check out the 2 Scoops Rice Design blog).

Here's a look at some of Renae's creations using her stamp line....





How'z 'em?!?!?! Cute ya?!?!

Ok, have a wonderful Wednesday....

Toodaloo!!!

Hugs,
Jen

16 comments:

  1. Luv your card Jen. Congrats on your good news of joining the design team! Your going to town girl & making things happen for you! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Hello Shawn Ching's ex!!! hee hee... Mahalo soooo much for the shout out and all the support!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with and with your WONDERFUL personality, I am sure it will be ONE OF A KIND! No Ka Oi! Aloha! ~Renae :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is great
    oh i could see i could get hooked on those wonderful stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for being on the DT, can't wait to see your future creations with them. BTW, your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen! Congratulations on your new endeavor =) I know you'll do great things with these cute creations! can't wait to see what you come up with...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jen! I am so excited for you. The blog is so cute! Can't wait to check out the store=0
    Hugs,
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and fab with the buttons and bows! Love the pastel palette too (and I voted for you and the hubby!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! The colors the ribbong and all of those buttons. Awesome card. Congratulations for being selected for the Two scoops DT.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new design team post Jen! You will be a great asset on this team!!!
    Your card is super cute and I love the buttons..so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Jen!! Can't wait to see what you create.

    Love the card for Allison's challenge! Lovin' the color combos. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card you made for Allsion's challenge.

    The stamps that your friend will soon be selling online in Nov. are so cute. I will definitely have to add them to my collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Button card! It is so cute! The colors are so much fun! New stamps and the projects of your friend are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being in the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Friends!! Thank you all for your best wishes - it should be FUN, I look forward in working with Renae, and the rest of the 2Scoops DT.... can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Jen, Congrats on the design team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the DT!! Those stamps are just too adorable and I can't wait to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!