September 27, 2008

Little C's New Arrivals & Items Back in Stock!!

Here are the new stuffs that I've uploaded to Little C's....

Thank you all for your patience in my creativity & blog break. Still got a little more to catch up with - but it looks like it's clearing up!!

Hugs,
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jen!! It's my bday next week...cross your fingers I get some cash so I can get a couple of those amazing Whiff of Joy!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen,
    great new stamps.. I love them might have to get me some of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! YAY! Aren't those Whiff of Joy stamps sooo cute?!? I only have one but I'll be getting more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippy! More new goodies and things are back in stock for us to purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!