September 24, 2008

Taking a Creativity / Blog Break


Hey All... I've got lots of orders and new products that came in, and sadly I will not be able to create n' post new projects for a while. I will however continue to post the participants of this week's challenge, and post anything that will have to do with Little C's, so just pop on in to check on what's going on. But sorry in advance for shying away from my craft table for awhile.

Hugs to all...
Jen

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting all of your fans up to date on things. I understand that other things need to get done before all the fun crafting stuff. Of course many times it's much more fun doing the crafts. At least I think so. :)

    I look forward to seeing all the new goodies that you will have in your store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know. BTW I tagged you b/c I wanted to know more behind the Legend. =0)
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, We'll be here waiting on ya to get back to creating! Sometimes it feels good to take a break. That way you can get re-energized for creativity later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu are one busy girl! I can't wait to see what's new in the store! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best Jen are your growing business! Sweet hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how exciteing that you are so busy with all these new products and orders that great... but will miss you posts I love visiting and get so much pleasure from you posts.
    Hurry Back

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that it has to be difficult to run a business and household and post on a daily basis! You deserve a break and I'll be right here waiting to see more of your lovely creations!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jen!
    It was so nice meeting you last week when my family and I took over your front room!
    I gave you a shout out on my blog today!

    Thanks again,
    MacKenzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that you were able to take a little break from blogging. You deserve it. I always admire you and all the ladies that could blog and post a card every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!