- Double Stick Tape - 1/4"
- Double Stick Tape - 1/2"
- Crystal Clear Plastic Bags w/Flap - 100 Count
- Crystal Clear Plastic Bags - 100 Count
I think that is it for now... I will try and create something tonight..... we'll see... I make no promises... I still have to make dinner.
Hugs to all...
Jen
Ooh I need some of those plastic bags for sure! I bought 60 and used them all up and still have tons more! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteJen is this tape compatible with ATG 700
ReplyDeleteYou are always so busy. :) It's great that you are adding even more cool stuff to your store.
ReplyDeleteI was so excited when I saw that your Cuttle Kid products are on sale. I was even more happy when I read that I could use them with my Big Shot. I just had to purchase them from you.