August 31, 2008

Wedding Card & Something For Jan Scholl


Aloha Sunday All,

Yesterday, we attended a Hawaiian Wedding. It was AWESOME!!! Hawaiian Music, Hawaiian Food - oh, it was soooo good fun, and just a wonderful family n' friends feeling. Charlie and I both agreed that we haven't been to a real loving aloha spirit kine wedding in a loooong time. Oh yea, I saw my good friend Jaime from TG there too - hey James!!!! Everybody got involved, and singing and dancing was just soooo good fun. My mom watched the kids, so it was our "date" night, so to say... LOL!!! Anyways, I made this card for the bride n' groom. It's another Whipper Snapper stamp that I am bringing in.... and guess what?!?!!? I received an email from WS stating that my order has been shipped - in 2 BOXES!!!! Yikes!!! You all better help me get rid of them when they arrive.... pretty please?!??!?! LOL!!! I used my copics to color, SU!'s scallop punch and 1-3/8" punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder - which the name of it has slipped my mind. LOL!!! But I thought it looked reptile-ish, so I used it. LOL!!! Buttons are from my cousin Wendy.... and I thought they'd make a great addition (thanks to sistah Jenn!!!). Sentiment is from TAC.

I haven't posted a "Today's Hawaii Photo" in a while, and thought I'd post one today (I have been taking pics, but keep forgetting to upload them). Anyways, I'm dedicating this one to Jan Scholl. It's an inside joke between us "twittahs". It's a cactus plant from my mom's garden. I couldn't help but to share it.... what a way to wake up on a Sunday morning, huh?!??! So, here's my "Today's Hawaii Photo" for all of you.... especially you, Jan!!!

Today the Glama Gurlz are getting together at my house.... YAY!! Can't wait to see them all... so gotta go clean house!!! I've added some Na Leo and Keali'i to my Hawaiian Sounds.... Jackie, I can't find any Pili Maia songs... I'll keep looking!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday....

22 comments:

  1. Oh Jen I love turtles... They're just so adorable... I love this card....
    Happy Sunday...

    artsie xoxo,
    Jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a loser I didn't see you're note on the bottom of the post hahahahaha. Thanks a buncho... Keali'i's voice is just so soothing... I can sing his kawaipunahele all day... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's a "prick"ly how do you do wake up on a steamy sunday. More please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this turtles card!!! absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, your card is justs adorable. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen I remember the song now... hahaha I mixed the song title & singer. hehehe it's Tali Maia by PATI or the one by Pacific Soul or something hehehe. My cuzins always make me hawaiian music cds & I never know the people who sings in them. hehehe
    jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow love the image and the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv this adorable wedding card, it's soooo cute!!! The coloring is amazing, so bright, you did an outstanding job Jen!

    I got a kick out of your photo Jen, KWIM! First impression says it all, hahahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these turtles! Just may have to order them! Where have you been? Haven't seen any posts lately? Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super-cute turtle card! That cactus is nasty though...pervert! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally lovin' this card....Love the whimsical, fun-loving colored turtles....such FUN!
    Barb g

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Jen, this WS stamps are so cute ! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovin' the colors...
    Really cute stamps..
    Adorable Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very cute card Jen!
    The stamp is adorable and your coloring is awesome, I also love your color combo!
    Have a wonderful holiday and I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very cute! I love turtles :) It's the perfect wedding card!
    I love the whole color them!
    xo, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jen, I love the turtles. They are super cute. You made them even cuter with the colors that you used to color them.

    Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the wedding. I am sure that it was even more fun since it was it was "date" night for you and your hubby.

    Thanks for adding the music from Na Leo and Keali'i. I love them!
    I guess I won't be leaving your blog site for a long while since I will be listening to their music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay about the card, adorable as ever, I love the turtles, so cute. And about that cactus plant, do I have a dirty mind or what? =0)
    stephie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute turtle card, I like how you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Jen,

    Sounds like you had a grand time at the wedding. I haven't been to a totally Hawaiian wedding for such a long time!! Glad you were able to have a "date night" with your hubby!

    Your card looks fabulous! You did a wonderful job coloring the image!! So cute!

    That prickly cactus sure is prick-ly. . .LOL! Too prickly for me though!! Ouch!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this card. Those are some sweet turtles & the colours are gorgeous. The wedding sounds wonderful. I think I get the joke. Well, even if it's just my dirty mind I got a great giggle, LOL. Thanks! heeheeheeeheehee :O)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, these turtles are the cutest! And again, your coloring is OUTSTANDING! I think that CuttleBug folder DOES look reptil-eee. That's why I NEVER got it. It freaks me out and gives me the hee-bee-gee-bees! haha, hugs, jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!