August 30, 2008

Birthday Card


Good Saturday Morning All....

Today we're heading to a baby's 1st birthday party!!! I thought it would be great to use one of the Whipper Snapper stamps that I've ordered (and soon to arrive) for this card. Here's how it turned out. I used my copics to color, and beads and fine glitter to embellish. This bear is such a cutie, huh?!

Well I better get ready, the party is in less than 2 hours, and we have a wedding to go after wards. I still have to work on a card for THAT!!! =0)

I posted a Cricut Creation that I worked on

yesterday. You can see it at my Cricut Cuts By Jen blog.

Have a wonderful Saturday!!!

PS>>> To those that requested music - I hear ya.... will be adding them shortly!!!

Love n' Aloha,

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jen! I will have to hold off on my order until you get this one in! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty image Jen, Loved and the glitter balloon too

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this...love your balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such bright and Beautiful colors..
    Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I especially love how the balloon looks.

    You sure have a busy day today. Hope that you will get a chance to relax tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image that you chose for your card. The colors are perfect for a babies card. So bright and happy.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sister, what a great card! The balloon is so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious card Jen! You have such a busy day! Have fun! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just sooooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Teddies just adorable! Love the sparkle on the balloon and the beads on the ribbon badge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww! Just ADOREABLE! Love all the elements you added!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is adorable! I love the blue sparkly balloon! SO cute Jen!
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so behind babe! Sorry I was MIA for a bit. This is the first time in about 2 weeks that I can really sit and comment on blogs. Yikes! I've been bad, yeah! Anyhoot, girl this little guy is sooo cute! I want to go shopping again, but I think I have to work some overtime first! haha, Hugs, Jenn. BTW, your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!