Another section that I'm pretty stoked about is the lil' page for Little C's Design Team Divas... you can now get to know the ladies a little more, just by clicking over there... a few of them are missing - but hopefully I will have their info in a few more days. =)
I still have MORE to do with the store... but luckily I have some cards that I still need to post - to keep your creative hunger fed!! So here is one of the projects I did for my July Creative Class. The theme was Pink Cat Studio's "Dog" set. On this card, I used Prismacolor Pencils, and blended with Gamsol and a stump. I also embossed a little more than half of the white cardstock, then used my Scor-Pal to make those border lines on the lower part of my card, and added some flower beads I had laying around in my craft room. I add the doodling with my fine tip black felt pen (a sharpie!), and I actually did it because I was covering up a mistake - you know, when the edges of your stamp touches ink, and goes on your cardstock? Yea, so I just added a lil' border around (the sentiment), and because the image looked bare without the border, I thought I'd better add it as well. That line above the doggie's nose, I should've made into a dragonfly... LOL!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!!! Oh wait... the Top Commenter of this week was randomly selected - and Jennifer Love is the winnah!! Send me your deets, sistah!!! littlecs7@gmail.com
Hugs,
What a cute card! I espcically love the colors.
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! Excuse me if I missed it but, do you sell the litle flower embelies in your shop? Love 'em!
ReplyDeleteI mean "little flower embellies"
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to have a forum I will check it out
ReplyDelete@ althea.parker:
ReplyDeleteNo dear, I do NOT sell those cute lil' flower beads. I picked them up from a bead shop here in town.
hugs,
Jen
Lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Can't wait to see when you upload everything in your store - your forum is a good idea - so creative!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cute! I do things to cover up my mistakes all the time...mainly because I hoooover as a stamper. LOL
ReplyDeleteIt IS a pawsitively fabulous card! :D
I'm the weener! Woo hoo!
:D
Wow I luv this card & those colrs! I've always admired this stamp set, have to put this on my Christmas list...yes Christmas list, it will be here before ya know it!!! I'm also cut off for awhile, hubby says I've been spending too much lately, hehehe!!! I knew that was coming, so I will be good for a couple of months, till Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card and I love that image and the doodling is really cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors on this card Jen! You're coloring is awesome and I love the doodling. You da wooooman! Hey, I want to be top commenter. I better start now! Haha. Hugs, Jenn
ReplyDeleteBTW, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the EZ foam!!!! And thanks for the ultra fast shipping! Girl, I don't know how you do it! Hugs, Jenn
Wonderful....I have been looking for a new forum to join.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the wonderful card ideas.
Love the doggie card.
Aloha Jen,
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jennifer Love on winning this week's top commenter of the week!
OMG, I love the verbage on this card. It is so awesome!
ttfn,
Gina
((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))
I LOVE your cute doggy card. Those beads are so pretty--and your doodling turned out fabulous too. As I said before, I LOOOVE your new store site--you're really doing an excellent job! :)
ReplyDeleteI love to hear how people come up with ways to cover those @%&!# mistakes! Hate it when that happens, but you came out on top of it! Best, Curt
ReplyDeleteCUTE CUTE card!
ReplyDelete