August 8, 2008

Update: Little C's Online Store.... & a High Hopes Card

Moving right along people... I've transferred over the Sarah Kays & Rachel Ann Miller - PREORDERS, as well as the Classes and Class Kits (for now...). My new online store is located here: www.littlecs.net as you can see - it's now my OWN domain name!!! Yaaaaah!!!! Come on over, and take a peek...


If you would like to share my online store on your blog, highlight and copy this button:



Then go into your blog editor, select "Add a page element", select "HTML Code", and Paste the what you've copy in the edit screen. If you need to adjust the size of the button, simply click on "RICH TEXT" in the upper right of the edit screen, and adjust accordingly!!!!! Kewl? Keeeewwwwl!!!

Now, here's a card created by Little C's DT member, Jodie Cole. She used a Timothy Tiger of High Hopes. Which I sold out of... but more are coming soon!!!



Much Hugs n' Aloha...

13 comments:

  1. Thats great Jen, I will bookmark that
    great card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new online store is great - so easy to see all your stuff. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen just wanted to let you know I've added the button on my blog. Thanks though I've just started I hope when people do ccheck my blog out they go to your site & super shops....

    happy weekend...

    jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new domain! I will go and check it out! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOVE Your new STORE!! So pretty and it's VERY EASY to see all the stamps and find what we're looking for. You did an amazing job on it Jen!! Good luck. I just palced my order a couple days ago, so I'm excited to get them in. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your store is so awesome Jen! I love this card too. I am attempting to once again add the little button to my blog but it wouldn't let me. Will try again. I can't wait to get my Magnolias=0)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Tiger! I will check back to see when they are in your store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Luv your new store site! For some reason putting the button on my blog is not working. I'm doing what you say & the code shows up but the picture does not show up on my blog, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new domain Jen! The new name is a lot easier to remember:)
    Jodi's card is super cute and her DP is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card is adorable! I love the beads. Any card with beads is awesome in my book, lol! Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new online store.
    Love love the gallery....Saw so many ideas.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jodie,

    That card is adorable! Good Job!

    ttfn,
    Gina
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I rocked it girl. It is up=0)
    I hope your well.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!