August 7, 2008

Little C's Store....

Aloha All...

***UPDATE: I will continue to keep the current online store live until everything is moved over. Thanks!!

The Little C's store is moving to a bigger and better server... therefore everything online is "on-hold" as of tonight. If you've placed your order before I've posted this posting (which is t 9 p.m. Thursday night, 8/7/08), I have received your order, and will get them out by tomorrow. If you pre-ordered products, not to worry, I've got your preorder noted down. Sorry for the inconvenience... I will be moving everything over to the new site within the next few days. Therefore, I gotta take a blog break... booo hoooo.... hopefully I'll be back before the new challenge has to be posted..... Thanks in advance for your understanding.....

Aloha,

15 comments:

  1. I hope it goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kool, good luck!!! So glad that you have become a BIG success girl...I'm proud of you!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Jen,

    That's a good thing then, since it sounds like you've become very successful! Awesome sistah!

    ttfn,
    Gina
    (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with the new server, your business is just too awesome and big for the amateur server you had huh?
    Good for you, business lady!!
    From a happy customer...

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the move, Jen! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Jen! Sweet hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see the new site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does this mean you will have more stuff in your store? Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen,
    I miss your store, tried to call you a couple of times. Wish I could come by soon, take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh!, Just read that you are back in business... can you also check for the brown/pink 3 bugs paper.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on setting up a new location for your online store. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting!
    Good luck with the change over

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!