August 20, 2008

Stretch.... By Jodie Cole


Good Morning Wednesday all....

To resurrect my blog from my dreadful creativity of yesterday's challenge post, I present to you a very cute creation by Jodie Cole - one of my Diva Designers. Sistah got flare, eh? Don't you just love all these flowers on here? I do... Jodie used a High Hopes stamp of a giraffe called "Stretch". What a perfect name for the guy, eh? Well, right now, I'm out of these stamps - but I have already placed an order to get more in. So I can't wait!!!

Alright - I hope you all have a marvelous Wednesday....

Toodaloo!!!

6 comments:

  1. So precious Jodie! I luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi's card is awesome! I love her coloring and the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, I've been itchin for Stretch, now I'm itchin for some Monkey Lovin!! Do you have any ETA on stretch? Your shipping is so reasonable that I don't even feel like i need to wait, I'll just order stretch when you get him in! Love stretch and what Jodie did to him is beautiful!!!
    Huggiez
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie did such a beautiful job with him, this is amazing.
    Hugs,
    Stephie

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute giraffe stamp!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!