I've uploaded some CC Designs that are NEW ARRIVALS - check them out here.
Thank you to those that have pointed out spelling errors, shipping errors and pricing errors on my Little C's online store. I truly appreciate your time and friendship. If you should come across an error while placing an order, please email me prior to placing the order. This will help the transaction of your order process smoothly.
Much Thanks n' Aloha,
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Monkey Love MUST be mine. Ordering today! omgod, they are tooooo cute! Thanks for always cute product, super cheap shipping and fast delivery. you really are one of my favorite stores!!
ReplyDeleteHuggity!
Misty
No need to resurrect your blog from "your dreadful creativity yesterday." I thought the cards were on the simple side considering how you usually make your cards, but they were still very cute.
ReplyDeleteThe new arrivals are adorable! Not a mistake in the store at all, but I was wondering where you ship to (Canada? no?) I looked in policies but wasn't sure if it was somewhere else. Being a Canuck, a shipping section is always the first thing I look for. :o)
ReplyDelete