Good Monday Morning all...
If you're reading this on my blog - thanks for popping in. If you're reading this on your email, thank you for subscribing to my feed, and making the switch with me. If you're wondering "what switch?" - well, I've switched from "Feedblitz" to "Feedburner". If you subscribed with a valid email, you should've received an email to say that I was switching over, and to active your subscription. For those of you that subscribed anonymously, sorry - because there were no email address for me to see, you will need to subscribe to the feed again by entering your email addy in the subscription box. Sorry about the inconvenience that I may have caused you. Why the switch? I had more control on the time that my feed would be sent via email, plus Feedburner have all
Ok, besides that - here is my other card I created the other night. You know, that night I was able to sneak in some creations? Good thing, because today (Sunday) I didn't get to do anything.
Ok, that's it - my eyes are falling, so I will catch you all tomorrow.
Aloha,
What a cute card, I love the beads, they add that extra somthing! I just went to a Close To My Heart party not to long ago. they have some cute things.
ReplyDeleteJen I have you on my reader :)
ReplyDeleteyour link to the stamp is not working
That such a cute stamp.
This is so adorable Jen, I love the whole card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute image and love the coloring sister! Adorable card!!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Jen! And yes, you make me tired! I'm getting ready to place another order! Best, Curt
ReplyDeletewow this is super nice Jen-
ReplyDeleteI love those beads to, I am addicted to them. see you soon
Delightful Prickly Love card! Hugs, Deb
ReplyDeleteWow, Jen, love the embellishments .. the beads!
ReplyDeleteCute card!! I liked the way you colored them, super cute!! =)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Curt said to tell you, he is headed on over to your store because of the card I created for your 4th Challenge!!! Check it out here!
ReplyDeletehttp://inkedinspirations.blogspot.com/2008/08/jens-lcwc4.html
Jen, as always, this is beautiful! I love the little pricklies!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely. I really do like the way that you used the little beads. Thanks for the idea. :)
ReplyDeleteMary
Jen, I love the little pricklies. They are just too cute. Of course I will have to put them on my wishlist. It's getting longer by the minute. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with planning your class. Wish I could help you out. Yes, reading about you need to makes me feel tired.
This stamp is too too too cute, I have to have it!
ReplyDeleteStephenie