A Whole Lot of Jesus, Plenty of Paper and a Blessed Creative Life
Here are the entrant's for this week's challenge #6:
I had lots of fun creating for this challenge. Hoping for a win!http://inkedinspirations.blogspot.com/2008/08/lcwc-6-twist-hop.html
Hey Jen Finally done it.... http://nursejae.blogspot.com/2008/09/finally-my-1st-ever-video-hehehe.html
Thanks Jen.... You're a Super Diva.. ;oD
All the ladeis did a great job in putting together a card for your chellenge.
I had alot of fun with this one too! I hope I win too, I soooo would love to get a lil free lil c's stuffs! keepin my fingers crossed! Good luck all of you ladies too!Misty
Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!
I had lots of fun creating for this challenge. Hoping for a win!
ReplyDeletehttp://inkedinspirations.blogspot.com/2008/08/lcwc-6-twist-hop.html
Hey Jen Finally done it....
ReplyDeletehttp://nursejae.blogspot.com/2008/09/finally-my-1st-ever-video-hehehe.html
Thanks Jen.... You're a Super Diva.. ;oD
ReplyDeleteAll the ladeis did a great job in putting together a card for your chellenge.
ReplyDeleteI had alot of fun with this one too! I hope I win too, I soooo would love to get a lil free lil c's stuffs! keepin my fingers crossed! Good luck all of you ladies too!
ReplyDeleteMisty