August 11, 2008

LCWC #3 Entrants

We finally have some brave souls that took LC's #3 Challenge....

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Jodi, looks like you may win!! I will be making an altered project, but I won't make the deadline Jen, I am waiting for a friend to send me the "perfect" scrap of paper for this particular item. No other pattern will do. Ever have that situation, when you just MUST have a certain pattern, embellishment, or color, and NOTHING else will do!?! Well, that is me with this thing. I'll post the link just to show ya when I'm done! I'm lovin the new store site too, Good Job!
    Huggz!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Jodi.
    Love the different ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shoot! I gotta get mines posted! Where the heck did the weekend go anyways???????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://alohanmabuhay.blogspot.com/2008/08/button-jar-altered.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted mine to SCS, did you get the comment on the other post? If not, here it is: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1014738?cat=500&ppuser=148552

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! I left out my comment. Sorry about that. I had to wait last minute (Hawaiian style) to wait the Sauce to get used up. That's how I got the jar. Can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to the winners!! yea!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH!! LOL...Ok, I'm a little late! I should've checked yesterday to see when this challenge ends. I JUST did this altered item challenge today and posted it. That's okay. Congrats to all 3 winners!! (I really didn't expect to win anything, I just wanted to come and let ya know I participated!) :)
    http://inksomething.blogspot.com/2008/08/altered-item.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I did finish, late last night and early this morning. I'm posting just so you can go see. I like it, I hope you do too.

    Huggz,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!