**Updated: Added the links to each Diva's blog.... scroll down
Hey All... sure short post, because I am dead tired, gotta still take a bath, and I'm dying to hit my pillow so I can head off to never, never land!!
Ok first... the winners of last week's challenge - yes, I did say "WINNER" with an "S", - since
Now for this week's challenge - #4. It's a sketch. We're using Maria's sketch here ------>>>>
Here is my take on it... I made this card for my "calabash" or "hanai" nephew. His birthday party is this weekend. He is the son of my dear friend, Des. Des don't do blogs. She has no time - so I ain't worried about
Ok, pau! Be sure to check out the rest of Little C's Designing Divas, and see what they created using this sketch!! You will find links to their blog in my sidebar to the left.
**Sorry - I was sooo pooped last night, I just wanted to get this posted, and that is why I've directed you to ck out the blogs listed in the DT section in my sidebar. But I am back, and posting their links, make it a little easier for all of you, so here they are:
Jo is still having problems with her computer - it caught a VIRUS!!!! So I am not asking her to email her creation to me either - for obvious reasons. LOL!! Hang in there, Jo!!!
Toodaaaaloooooo....
Cute, cute sketch! Love teh card, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad sketches are back :)
ReplyDeletelol
Too funny card. Great for a kid
Cute card, this monster is too cute to be scary! Luv this sketch!
ReplyDeleteLove the card - perfect for a lil' boy! The sketch is great; sketches are really starting to grow on me. I'm really new to the scrap-world and especially blogging... how do you join in on the challenges? I am definitely in for the next RAK!
ReplyDeleteJust can't help myself when it comes to click on you applause jar. It is addictive. I really enjoy your site. Krafty
ReplyDeleteGreat card, and a blue tongue! I love his blue tongue!!
ReplyDeleteLooks simple, lets see what I can come up with!!
ReplyDeleteHuggz,
Misty
WooHoo! I won! I new my stuff was fabulous! LOL, J/K! I'm looking forward to this sketch. I have an Owl Swap and this sketch looks perfect for it.
ReplyDeleteYour "monster" card is too cute Jen! I know the little guy is going to get a kick out of his card:)
ReplyDelete@ Margie:
ReplyDeleteHi Margie,
You just create, and then post your project to the internet - you could use Photobucket.com, or bubbleshare.com, if you have an account with SCS, you could upload to your gallery there. After uploading, you'll come back to my blog - post a comment, with the URL to your card.
HTH!!!! I would love to see your creations.
Aloha,
Jen
Your newphew will surely enjoy his "monster" card.
ReplyDeleteOkay. . .that monster is a brat! LOL! But. . .he is totally cute. I love the colors that you used. . .love how you added the cake at the bottom. Awesome card, Jen!!
ReplyDeleteI posted my card on Stampin Inspirations!!
Maria
I love Maria's sketch, so good. Your card is awesome too, as always.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card, Jen. I am sure that your nephew will love it. :)
ReplyDeleteNothing like a pink scary birthday monster,I always say! He he! Hugs, Deb
ReplyDeleteway cute as always.
ReplyDeletehopefully i have time to do this challenge. got lots of things going on this upcoming week!
how do these people get sooo many posts? what's the secret??? =P
tina
maybe the secret is to double post!! =P Just want to get to at least the top 10. What a goal, huh? =)
ReplyDeletek. time for bed.
I am giving you a blogging award, see my blog for details!
ReplyDeletehugs,
stephenie
Aloha Jen,
ReplyDeleteLove that blue tongue! It Rocks!
And, your tip jar seems to grow by the thousands everyday I check your blog! How awesome is that?
ttfn,
Gina
(hugs)
Love this card! The monster dude is so cool!
ReplyDeleteI love this little monster guy...
ReplyDeletehere's my card... http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/2008/08/little-cs-weekly-challenge-4.html
(I hope I am posting this in the right spot)
Thanx again!
hey girl...check out my latest post...you truly are a winner!
ReplyDeleteWhere oh where is Miss Jenny? Misses your posts girl!
ReplyDeleteStephenie
Totally love this card!!! TOO CUTE!!! Thanks for taking the time to create these challenges.
ReplyDeleteLori
oh really lovin your little monster card and the sketch..I will have to find some time to do this one.
ReplyDelete