Great News!!! All Sarah Kay orders have been shipped out!!! Yay!!! If you ordered Sarah Kay stamps from me - they are long gone Little C's headquarters, and on it's way to your inky fingers!!!! It was a crazy 2-day effort, but I managed to get them all out. I've also added the Sarah Kay's back online, so if you haven't had the chance to get your fingers on these babies... you can do that NOW!!! Click Here. My BEST SELLER was this image shown here "Precious Moments"..... only 1 left!!!
Now, for some GREAT News for Little C's. To help spread the word about Little C's, I thought I'd gather up some girlfriends of mines, and create a Little C's Design Team. I'm starting off with these girlfriends, because I know they've got my back. They are each talented in their own special way, I am delighted to be able to work with these ladies, and thrilled that they have agreed to work with me!! You will recognized them, as they will
Lori Agena - Love To Dream, Skyz Da Limit
Ellie Augustin - Scrapbook Mama
Maria Bell - Stampin Inspirations
Jodie Cole - Hawaiian Angels
Teri Suzuki - Big Ideas From A Little Girl
Risa West - Life's Simple Pleasures
They will beginning creating with Little C's products come August... so check them out when you can, or stop by their website to welcome them!!
I have a Sarah Kay creation to share - I will be back with that real soon.
Hugs,
Jen I can't wait to get mine
ReplyDeleteyou have a wonderful group
Woooohooo! Awesome Jen! You're really soaring with the business and I couldn't be more proud! You have assembled a great DT. I can't wait to see all their creations. Love and hugs, Jenn
ReplyDeleteWow, Jen, so happy for you. Sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe you will have your own line of stamps next?
ReplyDeleteYay Jen! I am so happy for you. I went to all of the websites of your chosen DT members and LOVE their designs, so happy for you hun! I will be trying out in 5 months, counting down! I'll be a card making supastar by then:) Hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh Jen! You picked some winners for sure!!
ReplyDeleteJen, I can't wait what your DT comes up with, especially with my absolutely fav line, High Hopes!! Plus the stampendous line, of course...You know me and my changito's!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I can work really hard. REAL REAL hard and try out to be on your next team! :-) Hey a girl can have pipe dreams, can't I?! Aloha, Hugggz, Misty
That is so exciting, Jen! I can't wait to see what they are all gonna create!! :0)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all! I'm loven how your business is taking off Jen, continued success my friend!
ReplyDeleteSister, thank you for letting me a part of your very first design team! I can't wait for the challenges!! Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen for inviting me to be part of your DT!! I'm excited to start creating!! I think we'll all have fun!
ReplyDeleteMaria!
Wow, what an awesome team you've gathered together.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what they create!
((Hugs))
Gina