July 18, 2008

My 1st Sarah Kay Creation.....


As promised, here is the 1st of the Sarah Kay creations that I have for you. These lil' girls are such cuties!!! Ok, I did these cards for my girlfriends Gloria and Mama Wini. They came over the other day, and we did a swap between the 3 of us. Gloria is leaving the island to visit her daughter, who will soon make Gloria a Grandma!! So she wanted to get together and hang out before she left. We decided to swap some creations of our own, and this is what I made for them. The green layer was cut from a 12x12, so I decided to make 4 more instead of just 6. However, I am going to use 4 other Sarah Kay images for each card. I got the sketch layout from Friday Sketchers. This was their layout from week #10. I like this sketch. I love sketches with circles in them.... makes it more interesting.

For my card, the Sarah Kay stamp used is called "Precious Moments". I had 1 left this morning, and after I announced that being left, that's it.... "Kaput" it was SOLD!!!! LOL!!!! You know who you are... WISE CHOICE!!!! =0) The CB folder used on my green layer is Swiss Dots, and the CB folder used on my circle die cut is Swirls n' Curls. I colored my SK image with both Prismacolor Pencils AND Copic Markers. The Copics were used on skin, and hair... everything else was Prismacolor Pencils. I then cut the image out, and pasted using dimensional tape. Scallop & Circle die cuts are of Spellbinder. DS paper is Autumn Leaves....

Hope you all have a marvelous weekend!!!

Aloha,

20 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Jen !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO Precious, Jen!! I just LOVE those Sara Kay stamps. They are just all the rave right now, huh? Everyone's grabbing them up and I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves with these adorable girlie stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and priceless. I haven't seen Sara Kay stamps before, but more things to add to my list of MUST HAVES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and priceless. I haven't seen Sara Kay stamps before, but more things to add to my list of MUST HAVES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful and that image is the cutest!!! This stamp is a "must have"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I must have that stamp! She is so so so cute. The card is just lovely! Love it! Thank you for your your beautiful blog, I enjoy it so:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable...what fun mixes of color and DP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jen! Cute girl, love the way you used her on the card, and the choice of DP. Paper always catches my eye!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow-wee!!! Fabulously done!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jen, this card is so precious & beautiful! You rocked this card girl! Need to get my mojoe back soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Jen! Love your coloring and the color combos just ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you created. Everyone must be reminiscing - Holly Hobbie!! Cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh! Your card is GORGEOUS, Jen! Love all the pretty colors! I'm so glad I bought that stamp! Can't wait to create something with it!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousJuly 21, 2008

    I love these so much! They remind me of my Holly Hobby baby blanket (that I still have) Even if I got one - I doubt I could color it as well as you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, stunning, loving your Sarah Kay creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Jen,

    She looks so beautiful. Awesome cards!

    ((hugs))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  17. These Sarah Kay images are precious, but they look intimidating to color. Are they hard to color? Also, do you use Nestabilities in your Cuttlebug? I want to get a die cutting machine, but I'm not sure which one to get. I shoulda gone to your class... but I couldn't make it that day. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jen--- tooooo cute...love your coloring...

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!