Well, remember how I shared with you what I gave my girlfriends for my swap the other day? Well, let me share with you what one of them gave me. I am splitting them up in 2 posts because they both gave soooo much in their swaps. Too sweet of them. So, here is what Gloria swapped with me.....






Aren't these all great!? Have you noticed the punch art that Gloria did on that card with the tea cup? That tea cup is made with the tag punch and oval punch - pretty neat, eh? Also the way she used the swiss dot embossing folder, and then separating with the scor-pal on her last card? Tee hee.... very easy, simple & pretty, huh?!! Gloria is also enabling me to purchase that scallop punch from SU!!! Oh my!!!
Now for some cute pics.... a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about how we were eating watermelon, and Cy wanted to plant the seeds. Well, it could've been that I wrote it only on my Twitter, but anyways, those watermelon seeds, we planted them. They've sprouted the other day - and boy, Cy was delighted!!! Here are the pics I took...



the funny thing is... Cy asked me later that day, "Mommy, if you eat a seed, is that how a baby grows in your tummy?".... how sweet n' innocent, huh?
Ok all... have a great week... time to think up projects for my class this coming Saturday!! How Fun!!!
Hugs to all....

Great cards from Gloria. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd that story on Cy is SO CUTE! I think we've all thought that before. hehe
All of your RAKs are AWESOME. Such nice cards!! Lucky you!!
ReplyDeleteAwww. .your son is such a cutie! When I was young, I used to freak out when I swallowed a watermelon seed! LOL! Thought I was going to become pregnant!! I guess all kids think the same way!!
Maria
Wow, your friend Gloria is very talented...love her cards! Hmmm...making me think that I should participate your RAK club soon so I can join in on all the fun!
ReplyDeleteAhh he is cute !
ReplyDeleteYeah That tea cup it very clever, great RAks, how do you put top comments is that a blogger feature?
ok, I wanna be a top commentator, so I am gonna start commentating! lol just wanted to say HOOOOW cute cy is and how great of a mom I can tell you are just from your blog. so involved and nurturing with him! AND those cards gloria made were soo soo cutesy. And what I wouldn't GIVE to come to one of your classes!
ReplyDeleteOK, expect a Lil C's order from me later.
Huggity Hug Hug Hug!!
Misty
Cool cards, love the embossing and the tea cup is very clever, well done Gloria xx
ReplyDeleteWow those cards are gorgeous!!! I love the little flowers, so cute. Really great, hope she has a blog I can check out!
ReplyDeleteYour son is adorable, isn't it cute how their minds think now? Just too precious.
Your RAKs from Gloria are beautiful - so lucky to have a friend like her. Hopefully in three months you'll have some watermelon to eat with your family.
ReplyDeleteWow Jen, those RAKs are great!
ReplyDeleteI especially like how the tag punch was turned upside down to make a cup of tea/coffee/latte.
Mahalo for sharing!
((hugs))
Gina
How sweet! It sucks that someday his innocence will be gone... My 9 year old recently found out about the "birds and the bees"... Made me feel old! LOL! so do your kids start school next week too? I gotta say, I'm looking forward to having my days to myself and my Angel Baby again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie pie you have!!He's thinkin' though...good for him. ;0)
ReplyDeleteThese RAKs from Gloria are really beautiful and fun!! I just had to say how cute it is to see Cy sooo happy, holding the pot of the newly sprouted watermelon seeds!!!
ReplyDeleteSooo Cute!!! TFS!! =)
Love all the RAK cards! AND I want to see a post of the watermelons that Cy grows when they are ripe and ready to eat. YUM!
ReplyDeleteI love your RAK's Jen...very pretty!
ReplyDeleteAwwww Cy is so cute and asking questions already huh?! lol
Your son is so cute. When I come over to visit you and Jen one day, I am sure that my son and yours will have a blast playing together. I love your RAK of kindness. You always get such creative ones!!!
ReplyDeleteYour RAK's are beautiful & there is that coffee cup agin...I luv that thing!!!
ReplyDeleteCy is so cute & looks so happy that he had a hand in something that is growing due to him planting a seed, how precious is that hah?
what beautiful swap cards you got there!
ReplyDeleteawww your lil one is a cutie!