The day that Wini came over, she also brought over this semi-completed card, which she CASED from a Paper Craft or Stamp It magazine. All I had to do was color it. I am sure Wini is surprised to see that I've completed this one... LOL, because Wini knows if a project is given to me incomplete, it will sit on my desk FO'EVAH and not get done. Well, I figure, color it, and post it. Very sweet card, ain't it?
She gave me an idea.. LOL - to make for Allison's challenge that is going on this week - which is to make a giggly card.... Maybe I'll go and take on the challenge ONE MORE TIME?
I'll see if I can wing it....
hugs,
The coloring on this great card is very nice, I like it. And I'm looking forward to seeing another "giggly" card from you! I've liked your bitchy cards so far!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Wini! Jen you did an awesome job coloring it too! I luv those embossed circles on the blue cs. Did you go for a walk today girl? How are you doing with that by the way?
ReplyDeleteHey Jenn,
ReplyDeleteJust started a new blog here in hawaii. I know Terri through Joy, etc. :0). Love looking at you blog for inspiration and stuff. Come by my blog whenever you have time at:
http://mushiscreativeinspirations.blogspot.com/
Aloha,
Michelle
Aloha dahling,
ReplyDeleteI must have inspired you, since you colored her hair auburn just like mine! jk, wink, wink
(hugs)
Gina
Aloha dahling,
ReplyDeleteI must have inspired you, since you colored her hair auburn just like mine! jk, wink, wink
(hugs)
Gina
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, escpecially the coloring!!! Might have to get this cute Bella too :-)
Love,
Jessica Ottevanger
Cute card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteNice coloring! Such nice color combo used....and I think I neeeeeeeeeeed some Bella stamps!
ReplyDelete