
Every month I host a RAK party (RAK is acronym for Random Aloha Kindness), I open up my "hale" (house) and invite people to come on in, join the fun, by signing up for my RAK Fun. Then I match the participants up with one another, and there is always 1 or 2 participants that aren't bloggers. That's right, I open up my hale to everyone, including those that don't blog. Thus, in order for these participants to share what they've received - or sent, they are welcome to send me their creative photo, and I will post it here on my blog.
So - for the month of July, I would like to share with you first of what Jayne Converse created. Jayne did a great job creating this very pretty and subtle card. Her bird is cut out and raised with double stick pop-up tape. Love that Swiss Dots texture - doesn't it go with everything?
The next 2 pics are the goodies that Jayne received from her RAK'r Julie Villanueve, who is also a non-blogger... check out all the goods...
![]() | ![]() |
Thank you Jayne & Julie, and thank you all that continue to participate monthly in the JT RAK Fun!! If you are interested in signing for this monthly RAK, be on a lookout, as I open up my hale 3-5 days prior to the end of every month for sign ups (it is best to subscribe to this blog - left sidebar - so you do not miss out on the sign up dates) - or add to your google reader. For more info on this RAK Fun - CLICK HERE.
Aloha,


Ahh hemm, I happen to be the lucky recipient of Jaynes bird card, I LOVED IT! She is such great lady, I loved the pretty goodies she sent as well, the tiles she makes from magnets were so nice and the Mary E. stamped magnet is so cute on my fridge!!! Thank you Jayne and thanks Jen for having such wonderful ladies that RAK!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
sure wish i lived in Hawaii, for a myriad of reasons, one of which is being able to be active in all of Jen's fun little stuffs!!
ReplyDeleteAloha and big huggz!
Misty
bummer, i can't see any of the pics you just posted.
ReplyDeleteanywho, happy friday!
@Gina Wrona: Thanks for letting me know - I will update with photos here shortly.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jen
I wish I lived by Jen so I too could have fun with her.....hahaha
ReplyDeletethe magnets are so much fun to make just like mini ATCs . Jen
Thanks for posting my pics, I aure do enjoy talking to the people I have met through your RAKs
Thanks again
@ Jayne: You are sooo welcome - I enjoy hosting the RAK's, and love matching all of you up with each other. Thank you for continuing to play monthly!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jen
Your RAKs are always fun! I love meeting new people through them. AND I think a friend of mine is going to join in on the next one cuz she saw how much fun they are!
ReplyDeleteWOW, what great RAK'rs! If life ever slows down I would love to join in again.
ReplyDeleteOk, now I can see the pictures, awesome RAK! So very very nice!
ReplyDeleteIf I ever could stay home and not put in 40+ hours at the office, I'd love to join. Something to keep in mind for the future, eh?
((hugs))
Gina