July 21, 2008

Little C's Update....

More Products Are In!!!

What else is coming? Whipper Snapper, Magnolias n' Just Rite stamps... Whooo Hooooo!!!

Hugs,


12 comments:

  1. Cant wait for magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Sept to come...then I can start buying stamps again! Look out lady...I'll be comin' for ya!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have it going on Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So should I start buying myself gift certificates now so that I can stagger my purchases of the Magnolias? hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 21, 2008

    Just Rite? Whoooo Hoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 22, 2008

    OHHH My GOODNESS... did you say Magnolias and Just Rite... GIRL I AM CRYING TEARS OF FREAKING JOY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE! :)


    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 22, 2008

    My 2 fav' stamp companies are Whipper Snapper and High Hopes, so I'm glad you're bringing in more WSs. Can always use 'more' stamps. Really liked Wini's Creative Punch Art booklet. Gave me an idea to make one for all my nestie's samples. Catch you later.
    Marilyn

    p.s....your suggestion on this Google comment box works. Tried changing the password but it's still all jammed up. dah!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Jen!!! Love the thought of the new stamps to arrive!!!
    Can't wait!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that owl set,he's a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whipper Snapper AND Magnolias! OH!MY! Can't wait to see what you'll carry?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got Hooty stamps too? Oh boy, my wishlist is growing! Now if only the money would grow too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!