
Aloha...
It's Tuesday, the weather is a whole lot better here. Happy that the Vog is gone, but it'll be back on Thursday - so I ain't got my hopes up. Today I've got tons to do... house stuffs. I'm still finishing up the stars I'm making for CY4's Banquet and Graduation. Banquet is THIS FRIDAY - so I have to HURRY and work on them stars. I've already cut the stars out, and I've already cut all the names out - all I have to do is paste them on. Try doing that with all the house madness going on, and wanting to create other things

too.... LOL!! Ok, so here are 2 pictures of today's Hawaii. It's pretty and sunny today. 1st photo is of the yard on the side of my house. 2nd photo is of the sweet n' sassy red ti leaf tree, that is located right next to the stairs shown in photo #1. (Click on photo to see larger view).
Now for my card. It's another image from Pink Petticoat. I purchased a whole bunch of images and I just have GOT to use

them. They are no different to the stamps that I've purchased (except in cost!!), but they all go into my "basket of stuffs I bought and didn't use yet", so I thought it would be alright to make another card using an image from that batch. This card is create with
Allison's SS#18 in mind. Her theme this week is "Something Manly". Well.... mines is a "cute manly"... I like making cute things... I do have some other stamps that would make GR8 manly cards, so I hope I can get them ink'd up this week (during my in between breaks from working on the stars). The image on my

card was colored with my Copics. DS paper is DCWV - can you tell I'm really trying to use my stash?!?!! Yes I am.... Sentiment is from SU!, I used the
faux ticket punch technique to make the sentiment layers have ticket edges. Cardstock is also from SU!. OH yea, I had to add a lil' glitter... it's just a little touch that just has to be there. I am sure to make Ms. Dawn the glitter queen proud of me!!!!
Ok, I've got lots to do today... mop the floors, bathe Ceasar, wash dishes, stars, stars, stars.... and having some customers come over to pick up the newest
Take Ten Magazine that is available NOW!!! It's the Summer 2008 edition. I have 2 left in stock (everyone else "subscribes" to my incoming batch).... so if you'd like to purchase it -
click here to order it NOW. FREE shipping for this item only anywhere within US and CAN.
Have an awesome day today!!!
Hugs,

Super cute image Jen...is your DH into cuteness too? Your coloring is so fab here (even the little shadow under the lion!). As always, cuteness abounds...thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteLove that card, its so cute!!! I love those trees, its such a beautiful plant!
ReplyDeleteOh Jen- so glad you liked the goodies. The library cards (which come with the chipboard covers) are from Pine Cone Press. The paper is also from Pine Cone Press. I just cut everything out- the project is very simple!!! I love the lion card. Enjoy and thanks again for all the inspiration. My blog is very stagnant at this time. I have been making a lot of wedding stuff for my daughter in law and my blog has suffered!
ReplyDeleteOkay, Jen! I think we are mentally on the same wave length! Sheesh, I definitely know what you mean about the "basket of stuff" and I literally have a basket of stuff.
ReplyDeleteOooh, your house and the tea leaves remind me so much of Hawaii! Hey, I found a Hawaiian restaurant that sell Patele and Poke! Wow, at one point I was going there daily just to eat them. I was just worried that they may stop selling them so I was going to eat as much as I can. LOL!! Sorry for the rambling. . .the tea leaf just suddenly reminded me of the patele!!
Maria
oops. . I forgot to comment on your pretty card! I love your coloring. . .wow, you're doing fabulous using those copic markers!!
ReplyDeleteMaria
Aww, so cute! I like cute manly! I gotta check out those images!! Perfect with that touch of glitz!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Father's Day card, love the image and yes your coloring is awesome! I love my copics but still am not very good at the shading and shadows etc.
ReplyDeleteP.S. - I received your package in the mail today...it actually might of come last week but I hadn't checked the mail box until today. Anyhow...thank you SO much, the goodies and cute card are much appreciated, your very sweet :o)
I have posted them on my blog!
In HW always good weather !
ReplyDeleteGreat card Jen
That lion is absolutely adorable! Very very cute card. :)
ReplyDeleteJen I love your coloring, super cute card.
ReplyDeleteDarling lion card Jen! Love your pictures, I miss the islands! Take care, check my email I sent you! Hugs, Deb
ReplyDeleteYour coloring is fantastic Jen and I love your cute manly card!!
ReplyDeletemalieta:)