It's Saturday, and I'm posting!! Ahh!!! Well, it's cause I wanted to share this RAK that I've received from Maria. Shame on me!!! I had this card, and I forgot to post it!!!! It came along with all the other goodies that Maria sent... you know, the CTMH catalog, and that beautiful stamp set. Maria reminded me to play with my CTMH stamps, and stop collecting them - no, she didn't literally call me or email to tell me that, sending her very pretty card did it!!! I had them all in a plastic box container that I purchased from CTMH... and guess what?!?! They were sitting around, practically changing color and I haven't even touched them yet. Yea, some of them are now a yellowy color, but it's ok - cause it still does its function. So, I transferred them all out of their plastic envies, and moved them over to a 3 ring binder. I just have to decide if I want to remove that plastic sheet, and stick the acrylics directly to the storage board, as this'll probably save me on more space, but I think I am trying to keep all the sets together. But isn't that mento?!?! I should just do it, cause it'll allow me to mix all the stamps together anyways,
Oh, by the way - thanks to all of you that have submitted your snail mail to me for my 500th post giveaway.... the 5 lucky readers have been selected!!! Goodies will go out on Monday. Stay tune for MORE candi giveaway.... wha' more??!!??! What's going on, Jen?!??! Shhhh.... it's a surprise!!! =0)
Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen
Hey Jen!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the card! I did want to make a card that was special. . .special card for a special gal! LOL!
Hey I can totally relate! I have stamps that are gathering dust. I'm sad to see them just sit there not being inked for over a year. I just can't seem to get to all of them, try as I might to one day use them. There's days when I actually hear them calling out to me "ink us, Maria". LOL!
Maria
Grerat card from Maria!!! She's magnificiant isn't she!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card Jen! Maria is a talented gal! Love the color combo! Hugs, Deb
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Card from Maria.
ReplyDeleteNice stamp set..Very pretty colors.
I have some stamps screaming for ink too...lol
Have a great day!!
Dee
Your RAK from Maria is very pretty Jen. I love the color combo's also.
ReplyDeletemalieta:)
Thanks for sharing, nice card.
ReplyDelete